From: Kevin Porter on
6102
6005
6014
1705
907
112

Lots of errors. It is like it isn't connecting correctly to the AD.

From: Susan on
I don't know that any of those errors have anything to do with Exchange, per
se...that's why I asked if there's a problem with your DC/GC...are all your
domain controllers and global catalog servers operational? if there's an AD
issue, Exchange is going to be having problems...

From: Kevin Porter on
Yes. I had Directory Access auto discover the servers.

DC = GC
Exchange = Config
Exchange = DC

I don't know that that is correct though. DC is my domain controller with
exchange a backup. Shouldn't all these point to DC?

Is that my problem?

From: Kevin Porter on
Fixed. I made my Exchange server a GC server. Of course, I think after
studying everything today, the problem is that my exchange server is a DC.
From what i have read that is not good.

So though it is working. I believe I have deeper issues I am going to look
at.

Thanks Susan.

From: Susan on
it's not recommended...you might want to bring up another Exchange server
that is not a DC or GC, move everything to that server, then decommission
the old one...