From: Jack B. Pollack on
OL2K3 SP3 connected to Exchange Server. My Inbox is no longer archiving.
I see the message in the status area saying that archiving is taking place,
but no messages are moved.

Auto archive schedule set for every 2 weeks.
Have tried "archive according to default schedule" & specifically "archive
every 2 weeks"
Have also tried manual archive (File - Archive ...)
Can drag and drop messages from Inbox to Archive folder
Other folders from the OST do archive correctly
Have created a new Outlook profile and a new archive folder
Can archive from a test PST Inbox to the archive folder

Auto archive was working on the Inbox in the past.
I spoke to the company that hosts our Exchange Server and there are no
policies etc preventing me from doing this.

Don't know what else to try