From: Ossie Rockahs on
When I look into my mailbox in outlook, I don't see my emails; however I
notice an ost file that is large in size.

As a test, I sent myself an email from another account and I noticed it in
my outlook mailbox briefly before it disappears and subsequently the ost file
grew larger.

How do I stop this complete offloading into an ost file? How do I
synchronise an ost file with exchange that I can't even see in outlook but is
connected and doing work in the backroom?
--
Rock On!
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
is it offloading into an ost file or into a pst file somewhere?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?