From: Selby on
I am using Outlook 2003 and want to send a reminder to several people
concerning an upcoming project. I set it up in my tasks but it states that
since I have it going to more than one person the task will not be updated.
Also, I do not see who has accepted or declined. Is there a better way to do
this?
From: Slipstick on

Selby wrote:
> I am using Outlook 2003 and want to send a reminder to several people
> concerning an upcoming project. I set it up in my tasks but it states
> that
> since I have it going to more than one person the task will not be
> updated.
> Also, I do not see who has accepted or declined. Is there a better way
> to do
> this?

That message refers to the others updating the task as complete, not
reminders. If you need the task updated, send it to one person and then
use the option to make a copy in your task folder - send it to person #2
and repeat. (Details page - keep unassigned copy).

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)
Slipstick's Profile: http://www.outlookforums.com/member.php?userid=1
View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45394