From: m.pru on

Looks like program Sync2 should handle this. You should give it a try.

m.pru's Profile: http://www.outlookforums.com/member.php?userid=1037
View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=27

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"m.pru" <m.pru.4b9fry(a)outlookforums.invalid> wrote in message

> Looks like program Sync2 should handle this. You should give it a try.

Could handle what? Begone, spammer.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: CoffeeGuru on

DL is right-- you'll need a third party software to have your email
completely identical. I can vouch for SYNCING.NET
(http://www.syncing.net/en/home.html), as I personally use it. It works
great; I am able to sync contacts, email, calendar appointments, task,
etc. on multiple machines. They have a free 30 trial that you can check
out.

Hope this helps.