From: Janine on
Jay, thanks - yes I just deduced that also.

From: Tricia on
Thanks very much Jay, this has solved the problem and I can now move on
**Phew**

From: Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT] on
Hello Tricia,

You will find more information about Exclude Dictionaries in Office 2007 here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/naturallanguage/archive/2008/09/11/can-i-remove-a-word-from-office-s-speller-dictionary.aspx

You are in the right folder and the name of the Exclude Dictionary for
Australian English is a file that should be present in this folder, which you
can open and edit with Notepad:

Folder:
C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\UProof\

File name: ExcludeDictionaryEN0c09.lex

I hope it will help,

Best wishes,

Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT]
Microsoft Natural Language Group

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
There used to be a useful article about this at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101473031033.aspx. Unfortunately,
this article was gutted and now includes only a link to my article at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/ExcludeWordFromDic.htm, which currently
has no information about Word 2007 at all!

I had revised my article to cover Word 2007 and, to save time, had linked to
that article, but before the revision was published, I learned that the
information had been removed. So I have now added the necessary instructions
to my revised article, which will, I hope, be published shortly, thereby
rendering http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101473031033.aspx of some
use once again!

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT]" <thierryf_nospam(a)microsoft.com_nospam> wrote in
message news:4C59F303-D1C6-4D39-A677-B8B7A7670D2E(a)microsoft.com...