From: Bwig Zomberi on
Jorge wrote:
> I'm glad to know. And most likely Sean Kinsey and Dave too, as they
> proposed exactly the same solution... :-)

I thought what Sean and Jorge recommended were protocols for Windows
Explorer (the shell). Dave had a link to Mozilla website. I credited
Dave first and it solved Swifty's problem.

--
Bwig Zomberi
From: Swifty on
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:01:00 +0200, �yvind Sean Kinsey
<oyvind(a)kinsey.no> wrote:

>Hm, I guess you didn't see my reply at 04/07?

No, and I still don't see a previous post from you. The entire thread
(from my perspective) is still in my Newsreader. I'm still getting
used to Agent, so I may have made a silly error. Sorry.

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html
From: Bwig Zomberi on
Bwig Zomberi wrote:
> Jorge wrote:
>> I'm glad to know. And most likely Sean Kinsey and Dave too, as they
>> proposed exactly the same solution... :-)
>>

> I thought what Sean and Jorge recommended were protocols for Windows
> Explorer (the shell). Dave had a link to Mozilla website. I credited
> Dave first and it solved Swifty's problem.

Another solution is to create a new mime type in all the browsers and
have it executable by WScript. Files with that mime type can be text
files with VBScript or JavaScript code. I have not tested this though.

--
Bwig Zomberi