From: G on
This is probably an easy question, but can't seem to find the answer. I
want to cancel ALL public and private subs on an IF THEN statement.
Basically, I'm calling a PUBLIC Function (which runs a public sub) from a
Private Sub. depending on certain criteria from the Public Sub, I want to
exit the Private Sub (also).

Is there a command for this?

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

From: Allen Browne on
No.

Use the return value from the function (or one of the arguments passed to
it.) Test the value after calling the sub, and exit if appropriate.