Prev: Exit ALL Subs?
Next: mailing
From: LA Lawyer on
I am trying to use a variable to run a function, which works fine with the
following command:

Run NameOfFunction

HOWEVER, when I try to add variable-named arguments, Access 2007 reports an
error message and fails.

I have tried:

Run NameOfFunction (Argument1, Argument2)
-- which Access accepts but fails on running

I have tried removing the parens ("(") but Access will not allow that
coding.

What should I be doing?

From: Daryl S on
LA Lawyer -

If there are items you need to pass in to the function, then you need to do
something like this:

Run NameOfFunction, Argument1, Argument2

--
Daryl S

"LA Lawyer" wrote:

> I am trying to use a variable to run a function, which works fine with the
> following command:
>
> Run NameOfFunction
>
> HOWEVER, when I try to add variable-named arguments, Access 2007 reports an
> error message and fails.
>
> I have tried:
>
> Run NameOfFunction (Argument1, Argument2)
> -- which Access accepts but fails on running
>
> I have tried removing the parens ("(") but Access will not allow that
> coding.
>
> What should I be doing?
>

> .

Pages: 1