From: Matt C on
Hi All,
I am trying to 'expand' the results tree in the Results window so that
I don't have to 'drill' down and THEN click on the result table or
chart that I would like to see. I know there is a way to do this
because I have done it before with the help of SAS support but do not
remember...

Any ideas,
Cheers,
Matt
From: Matt C on
Hi All,

I looked through some other notes I had on the this issue and found
this note on AUTOEXPAND and AUTOSYNC. I put this up here for my own
edification as well as yours.
Cheers,

The AUTOEXPAND command is an undocumented Version 7 command that will
automatically expand the contents of the RESULTS window. Without
having
to click through the hierarchy, it will be expanded in the RESULTS
window by default. Another useful undocumented command is the AUTOSYNC
command which will automatically go to the first piece of output in
the
hierarchy.

AUTOEXPAND - Automatically expands the tree hierarchy when you select
tree node or when a procedure output is produced.

AUTOSYNC - Enables a single click to automatically navigate to the
first available output in the output window.

To modify the settings, right mouse click on the RESULTS icon and
select
"EXPLORE FROM HERE". With the "Contents of 'Results'" window open,
enter
the command(s) in the command bar.