From: mth165 on
I'm trying to install the Microsoft Project Professional 2007 60 day trail.
I am following the instructions on this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=8E6C9977-69AF-4CBC-8F39-D0111088ED48&displaylang=en

I've downloaded the file "ProjectProfessional.img." The next step is to
"expand" the file onto a blank CD. I don't know what expand means, but I
burned the file to a CD. How do I install the trial now? I've tried opening
the .img file from the CD with a few programs or changing the file extension
to .exe to see if it will run, but it won't. What do I need to do? The
instructions act as if the CD should autorun, but it doesn't.
From: JulieS on
Hello mth165,

See:
http://howto.techie-buzz.com/how-to-open-or-mount-img-ima-files.html

I hope this helps.

I personally install trial software to a virtual machine (Virtual
PC) which allows capturing an ISO or IMG file directly.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project