From: yaro137 on
When someone forwards to me an expired message or I send one myself I
can see it for a split second in my Inbox but then it disappears
straight away. I can't find it anywhere. It should not be the default
behaviour. Any idea what needs to be changed so it's just crossed over
rather gone?
yaro
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"yaro137" <yaro137(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message

> When someone forwards to me an expired message or I send one myself I
> can see it for a split second in my Inbox but then it disappears
> straight away. I can't find it anywhere. It should not be the default
> behaviour. Any idea what needs to be changed so it's just crossed over
> rather gone?

Is your view filtering expired messages?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]