From: Pascal on
Hi, recently I started to receive the following error messages
Explorer
Address violation at address 0000F8C7 Read of Address 0000F8C7.
Sometines the address # are different either 00000000 or FFFFFFFF. With
these the two addresses in the message are the same but today I got
Address violation at address 0951F9D1 Read of Address 1B32FD54.
The occurence seems to be sporadic and I have not figured out yet what
action causes the error. I think it is when I close a program.
I could not find any similar information in the kb or here.
Hope someone can help
From: Rick Rogers on
Hi,

Scan for ad and spyware yet? That is the most frequent cause of this errors
in Explorer. Try AdAware SE for starters
(http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910.html).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/