From: Gunady on
I try to export one of the Sharepoint Site using stsadm.exe -o export -
url http://server/site/subsite -filename [path]. But when it reach
until certail folders inside the document library, it will stop with
error:

[5/6/2008 7:22:32 PM]: FatalError: There is no row at position 0.
at System.Data.RBTree`1.GetNodeByIndex(Int32 userIndex)
at System.Data.RBTree`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.Data.DataRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ObjectHelper.RetrieveDataFromDatabase(ExportObject
exportObject)
at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FolderObjectHelper.RetrieveData(ExportObject
exportObject)
at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ExportObjectManager.GetObjectData(ExportObject
exportObject)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ExportObjectManager.MoveNext()
at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ExportObjectManager.ExportObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.SPExport.SerializeObjects()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.SPExport.Run()

Any idea what's wrong with the site or export command?
From: Stefan Go�ner [MSFT] on
Hi Gunady,

I have worked on a couple of similar cases in the past.
This always proofed to be a database inconsistency.

I would suggest to open a support case to get this isolated.

Cheers,
Stefan

From: Gunady on
On May 8, 5:04 pm, "Stefan Goßner [MSFT]"
<stef...(a)online.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi Gunady,
>
> I have worked on a couple of similar cases in the past.
> This always proofed to be a database inconsistency.
>
> I would suggest to open a support case to get this isolated.
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan
>
> "Gunady" <Gun...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> >I try to export one of the Sharepoint Site using stsadm.exe -o export -
> > urlhttp://server/site/subsite-filename [path]. But when it reach
> > until certail folders inside the document library, it will stop with
> > error:
>
> > [5/6/2008 7:22:32 PM]: FatalError: There is no row at position 0.
> >   at System.Data.RBTree`1.GetNodeByIndex(Int32 userIndex)
> >   at System.Data.RBTree`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
> >   at System.Data.DataRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
> >   at
> > Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ObjectHelper.RetrieveDataFromDatabase(Expor­tObject
> > exportObject)
> >   at
> > Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.FolderObjectHelper.RetrieveData(ExportObjec­t
> > exportObject)
> >   at
> > Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ExportObjectManager.GetObjectData(ExportObj­ect
> > exportObject)
> >   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ExportObjectManager.MoveNext()
> >   at
> > Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ExportObjectManager.ExportObjectEnumerator.­MoveNext()
> >   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.SPExport.SerializeObjects()
> >   at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.SPExport.Run()
>
> > Any idea what's wrong with the site or export command?- Hide quoted text -

I have sorted it out the issue, actually it's caused by the unique
permission. I edit the permission for this site, and when I do it in
advanced permission, it prompts some error message, so I directly go
to _layouts/role.aspx, to break the relationship from there, without
realizing that this cause issue with the stability of the site. What I
do to solve this is to inherit the permission back, and then edit
permission again, and now it doesn't show any error. And the site is
back to stable, I am able to export the site, etc.