From: Mark Stillman on
When I try to export (file - save as) the task usage view to excel, it only exports the "left side" columns (task name, duration, etc). How do you get the "right side" columns (work per month, cost per month) exported to excel as well?

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.project
From: Rod Gill on
Hi,

Low tech: Copy Paste
Mid tech: use Visual Reports in Project 2007 or Analyze data in Excel
(Analysis toolbar) in Project 2003 or earlier
High tech: VBA macro. This is more complex but very flexible. See:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee355230(v=office.12).aspx

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz