From: aligahk06 on
Dear All,
i have a form that contains 347 records.I want a macro that copy all the
field from each record and generate a table in access and save all the fields
in a row.
i.e Record 1 all fields should be saved in Table first row then record 2 in
second row an so on till All records saved.
Moreover Is there any alternative option that either all records fields
exported to excel file.

Please help

Rgds,
Aligahk06

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
aligahk06 wrote:
>Dear All,
>i have a form that contains 347 records.I want a macro that copy all the
>field from each record and generate a table in access and save all the fields
>in a row.
>i.e Record 1 all fields should be saved in Table first row then record 2 in
>second row an so on till All records saved.
>Moreover Is there any alternative option that either all records fields
>exported to excel file.
>
>Please help
>
>Rgds,
>Aligahk06

Do what? Records are not saved in forms, they're saved in tables. You can
export everything to Excel using TransferSpreadsheet.