From: blue10liberty on
I can search in a table using the "binoculars" with no problem. When I try
to do the same in a form, I get the message "search key not found". How do
I correct this so I can search in a form?
--
Emperial Free Luminesce
From: Allen Browne on
"blue10liberty" <blue10liberty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can search in a table using the "binoculars" with no problem. When I
> try to do the same in a form, I get the message "search key not found".
> How do I correct this so I can search in a form?

The most likely cause is a bad index. A compact/repair may fix that.

If not, you may be able to identify the corrupt record, and rebuild the
table with the other records. Details in:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-47.html#RowsShowDeleted

It is also possible that the problem is caused by some code in the events of
the form.