From: marcfields on

Hi all,

I want to transfer data from an specific map in an excel sheet. I know
I can export it simply by hitting file>Import & export.

But when the data is exported, i can't see in excel the date of
receiving and sending of the emails. It's only possible to write the
following data in excel:
- subject
- body
- From
- CC
- BCC
- Billing information
- catergories
- Importance
- Mileage
- Sensitivity

Is there a way to also write the date data of the emails of the
specific map in excel?

Thanks in advance
~Marc

--
marcfields
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"marcfields" <marcfields.5e8079d(a)outlookbanter.com> wrote in message

> I want to transfer data from an specific map in an excel sheet. I know
> I can export it simply by hitting file>Import & export.
>
> But when the data is exported, i can't see in excel the date of
> receiving and sending of the emails. It's only possible to write the
> following data in excel:

As far as I can tell, those are the only attributes Outlook's export wizard
will process for mail items.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]