From: Daniel Dilts on
On Jun 25, 11:29 pm, John H Meyers <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
> On 6/25/2010 11:03 PM:
>
> > Yes, but where is it found on the hp website?  The official manual
> > says that it can be found on the HP website, but I can't find it there.
>
> Error 404
>
> Is there some reason why an "Extable" obtained elsewhere won't do?
>
> And the official treaty with the U.S. Government says...http://digital.library.okstate.edu/kappler/http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/treaty/
>
> http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/sioux-treaty/http://www.rain.org/~karpeles/custerdis.html
>
> -[ ]-

I was just wanting to find it on HP's website, since their
documentation claimed it could be found there. I'm sure the copies
found on hpcalc.org are exactly the same, but I'm just curious as to
where they are hiding it.
From: TW on
On Jun 26, 1:14 am, Daniel Dilts <dilts...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 11:29 pm, John H Meyers <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
> > On 6/25/2010 11:03 PM:
>
> > > Yes, but where is it found on the hp website?  The official manual
> > > says that it can be found on the HP website, but I can't find it there.
>
> > Error 404
>
> > Is there some reason why an "Extable" obtained elsewhere won't do?
>
> > And the official treaty with the U.S. Government says...http://digital.library.okstate.edu/kappler/http://www.accessgenealogy...
>
> >http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/sioux-treaty/http://www.rai...
>
> > -[ ]-
>
> I was just wanting to find it on HP's website, since their
> documentation claimed it could be found there.  I'm sure the copies
> found on hpcalc.org are exactly the same, but I'm just curious as to
> where they are hiding it.

Remember that some of the documentation up there was originally
written 10 years ago and then "updated" later. Which documentation
specifically are you looking at?

When I need something, even if I know it is on HP's site, I will
generally just grab it from hpcalc.org because it is quicker.

TW
From: Daniel Dilts on
On Jun 26, 9:10 am, TW <timwess...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 26, 1:14 am, Daniel Dilts <dilts...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 25, 11:29 pm, John H Meyers <jhmey...(a)nomail.invalid> wrote:
>
> > > On 6/25/2010 11:03 PM:

> > > Error 404
>
> > > Is there some reason why an "Extable" obtained elsewhere won't do?
>
> > > And the official treaty with the U.S. Government says...http://digital.library.okstate.edu/kappler/http://www.accessgenealogy...
>
> > >http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/sioux-treaty/http://www.rai....
>
> > > -[ ]-
>
> > I was just wanting to find it on HP's website, since their
> > documentation claimed it could be found there.  I'm sure the copies
> > found on hpcalc.org are exactly the same, but I'm just curious as to
> > where they are hiding it.
>
> Remember that some of the documentation up there was originally
> written 10 years ago and then "updated" later. Which documentation
> specifically are you looking at?
>
>  When I need something, even if I know it is on HP's site, I will
> generally just grab it from hpcalc.org because it is quicker.
>
> TW

The Advanced User's Reference Manual. Page 6-42. Printed Date:
2009/7/14.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: RPL Paper