From: Daniel Dilts on
I see in the manuals that the extable library should be downloadable
from the HP website. Where would I find it? I can't seem to find it
anywhere near where the firmware is downloaded (which doesn't show up
under the Windows 7 or Vista lists of software).
From: TW on
On Jun 25, 9:39 pm, Daniel Dilts <dilts...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I see in the manuals that the extable library should be downloadable
> from the HP website.  Where would I find it?  I can't seem to find it
> anywhere near where the firmware is downloaded (which doesn't show up
> under the Windows 7 or Vista lists of software).

It is available here: http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=3940

TW
From: Daniel Dilts on
On Jun 25, 8:41 pm, TW <timwess...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 9:39 pm, Daniel Dilts <dilts...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I see in the manuals that the extable library should be downloadable
> > from the HP website.  Where would I find it?  I can't seem to find it
> > anywhere near where the firmware is downloaded (which doesn't show up
> > under the Windows 7 or Vista lists of software).
>
> It is available here:http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=3940
>
> TW

Yes, but where is it found on the hp website? The official manual
says that it can be found on the HP website, but I can't find it there.
From: John H Meyers on
http://www.hpcalc.org/search.php?query=extable

From: John H Meyers on
On 6/25/2010 11:03 PM:

> Yes, but where is it found on the hp website? The official manual
> says that it can be found on the HP website, but I can't find it there.

Error 404

Is there some reason why an "Extable" obtained elsewhere won't do?

And the official treaty with the U.S. Government says...
http://digital.library.okstate.edu/kappler/
http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/treaty/

http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/sioux-treaty/
http://www.rain.org/~karpeles/custerdis.html