From: Sloth on
when I try to edit an e-mail I am forwarding, or replying to, Outlook is
adding extra spaces before and after my text. This only applies when I try
and edit the text below "-----original Message-----". For Example if the
original e-mail contained "the quick brwn fox jumped over the lazy dog." and
I try to insert the missing "o" in brown I get "the quick br o wn fox jumped
over the lazy dog." I only pushed the letter "o" but Outlook inserted the
space before and after automatically. How do I get Outlook to stop doing
this?
From: Sloth on
I don't know if it is important, but I'm using Microsoft Outlook 2000.