From: Zhiliang on
I have imported a large number of mails from Eudora to Outlook 2007.

MANY imported mails shows up in Outlook with messy HTML codes.
Is there a way to "clean" them out? (Or let Outlook be aware that
they are hyper text so as to properly display them?)

Thanks,
Zhiliang
From: Zhiliang on
On Jan 29, 12:41 pm, "Roady [MVP]"
<newsgroups_DELETE_@_DELETE_sparnaaij_NO_._SPAM_net> wrote:
> No, once you have imported them and they are broken, you cannot fix them
> anymore. You'll have to try importing them again via different settings or a
> different format.
> Which method did you use now?

I used the Microsoft Ourlook 2007 built in function "files -> import/
export -> import internet mail and addresses -> Eudora" (also tried
"import from another program -> Eudora").

Thanks for your reply.

Zhiliang
From: Zhiliang on
I am using Outlook 2007.

It's hard to believe a looks straight forward process needs so many
"extra" steps to accomplish. For things that a few lines of perl code
can do, I don't understand why it becomes impossible for a 10+ years
old *Microsoft* product. Well, it might be better off by keeping my
Eudora just for viewing my old mail archives...

Thank you all for reply my message!