From: Jim Brain on
http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=931109&styleid=12&siteid=0

Extras looking for a good home.

Jim
From: joviyach on
On Sep 21, 1:26 am, Jim Brain <br...(a)jbrain.com> wrote:
> http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=931109&styleid=12&si...
>
> Extras looking for a good home.
>
> Jim

I'd buy one of those hard drives for sure if it didn't mean my wife
having me assassinated.
From: Steven Hirsch on
Jim Brain wrote:
> http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=931109&styleid=12&siteid=0
>
> Extras looking for a good home.

Am I missing something? There's no policy statement and no obvious means to
place a bid.
From: Steven Hirsch on
Jim Brain wrote:
> http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=931109&styleid=12&siteid=0
>
> Extras looking for a good home.

Nevermind... Didn't realize it was a click-through to eBay.
From: Jim Brain on
joviyach wrote:
> On Sep 21, 1:26 am, Jim Brain <br...(a)jbrain.com> wrote:
>> http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore2.aspx?id=931109&styleid=12&si...
>>
>> Extras looking for a good home.
>>
>> Jim
>
> I'd buy one of those hard drives for sure if it didn't mean my wife
> having me assassinated.

Yes, please refrain. I don't want to be on "America's Most Wanted" or
the national news... "Man killed by wife; wife claims self defense,
alleging the eBay auction made her do it."

Jim