Prev: xupv2p
Next: ise 7.1
From: Student (confused) on
Hello,

Can someone point me to simple implementation of FFT in VHDL(or
Verilog) with testbench and good step-by-step description. I have
implementation from Xilinx (which I will eventually use for hardware
implementation), but I find it rather confusing (lack of vhdl
experience). Algorithm used, # of points, Radix#, bit precision do not
matter, as I'm looking for tutorial-like implementation.
The best example of what I'm looking for is (found using google)
http://www.opencores.org/projects.cgi/web/cf_fft/overview
http://www.opencores.org/cvsweb.shtml/fft/

Thanks.

From: Utku Özcan on

Tell me from which university and departmant you are, and also your
name, then I can answer your question. Of course for free ;-)

From: Andreas Schallenberg on
Utku ?zcan wrote:

> Tell me from which university and departmant you are, and also your
> name, then I can answer your question. Of course for free ;-)

The message contained:

So you already know the university :)

Andreas

Pages: 1