From: nana on
Helllo,
Does anyone know about transfering data between two xupv2p boards, that
is from one board to another?
I appreciate your help

nmichou

From: vbcity on
Maybe you need a SATA connection to get a ultra high speed link. The IP
Core for that is called Aurora. You can get a reference design from
http://www.xilinx.com/univ/xupv2p.html

From: Matthew Hicks on
I did this by defining my own MGT protocol and connecting the board with a
short SATA cable. It took a little bit of learning and then some coding but
once I was done it worked with no problems. The corgen makes it pretty easy
to setup. The hardest part is setting up the physical constraints.

---Matthew Hicks

From: Symon on
"nana" <nmichou(a)utk.edu> wrote in message
> Helllo,
> Does anyone know about transfering data between two xupv2p boards, that
> is from one board to another?
> I appreciate your help
>
> nmichou

Dear Nana Nmichou,
You could display the data on a monitor driven by the XSGA port of one
board, and use a USB webcam to read the data back into the other board.
HTH, Syms.

From: Ray Andraka on
Symon wrote:

> Dear Nana Nmichou,
> You could display the data on a monitor driven by the XSGA port of one
> board, and use a USB webcam to read the data back into the other board.
> HTH, Syms.

Gee Symon, why not drive a paper tape punch with one board and then run
the tape through a paper tape reader to get it into the other one.