From: Ursula on
1. count your slides (example: 10 slides)
2. locate slide with sound icon on it and select it (usually yellow speaker)
3. select SLIDESHOW, CUSTOM ANIMATION
4. on far right Custom Animation bar, click on the SOUND FILE
5. select EFFECT OPTIONS
6. select 'start playing' FROM BEGINNING and then 'stop playing' select AFTER __ (slide number) ENTER THE LAST SLIDE NUMBER of your PowerPoint (or add 1 extra slide)
7. press OK
8. click on your first slide
9. press F5 to test

petn wrote:

Slide will not advance in timings or through a click
26-Jan-09

Hi there,

Currently running PP2003 on PC.

I have a strange problem, on one particular slide in a presentation, the
slide will not advance through either mouse click or automatically after xx
seconds. The only way that I can get the slide to advance is by hitting the
enter key.

To combat this I created a button to simply replace the action of the enter
key. I did this with the command
ActivePresentation.SlideShowWindow.View.Next
This works ok.

I would however like there to be a 30 second delay before the advance but I
cannot get this how I want. I have tried several methods but all mean that
the the vba is in a loop and so the slide animation will not work for that
slide which is essential. I would also like the 'wait then advance' command
to run upon startup but I am getting nowhere there either :(

The reason for the slides not advancing I fear is due to 11 .swf files being
on that 1 slide which seem to slow everthing down. Even the animated gifs
stop working!

If anyone has a suggestion to any of the problems it would be very much
appreciated.

Regards,
Alex

On Monday, January 26, 2009 9:45 AM
petn wrote:

[...]

Book Review: C# 3.0 Design Patterns [O'Reilly] - Judith Bishop
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c9872c40-1c00-475c-8581-d9f27701f8c3/book-review-c-30-desig.aspx