From: Ricopetro on
I have a site published with FP2003 using DWT's to build the pages that I use
simple swish slideshows to show our boats www.yellowfinyachts.com. On one of
the slideshows that I recently added some pics to when I uploaded it to the
site it would not play on the site in Safari or Google chrome unless I set
the flash format properties to a set pixel setting rather than percentage
setting which allows the slideshow to resize yet the slideshows that I have
not updated still run fine on safari and chrome. The slideshow plays properly
in IE7. Let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Properties set to pixel www.yellowfinyachts.com/17skiff.htm
Properties set to percent www.yellowfinyachts.com/24bay.htm

Thanks in advance
Ric

From: Ricopetro on
Hi is this question inappropriate for this board as it deals with flash,
safari, and chrome

From: Tom Willett on
Run your site thru the Validator
http://validator.w3.org/

And correct any errors it shows.
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
"Ricopetro" <Ricopetro(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: Hi is this question inappropriate for this board as it deals with flash,
: safari, and chrome
:
: "Ricopetro" wrote:
:
: > I have a site published with FP2003 using DWT's to build the pages that
I use
: > simple swish slideshows to show our boats www.yellowfinyachts.com. On
one of
: > the slideshows that I recently added some pics to when I uploaded it to
the
: > site it would not play on the site in Safari or Google chrome unless I
set
: > the flash format properties to a set pixel setting rather than
percentage
: > setting which allows the slideshow to resize yet the slideshows that I
have
: > not updated still run fine on safari and chrome. The slideshow plays
properly
: > in IE7. Let me know what I'm doing wrong.
: >