From: Diane on
I was deleting some files from Access last week that I didn't think I would
need...wrong! Now when I want to open a form that I use all of the time, I
get the message "The form name "frmMainCampaign" is misspelled or refers to a
form that doesn't exist. If the invalid form name is in a macro, an action
failed dialog box will display the macro name and the macro's arguments after
you click OK.
Open the Macro window and enter the correct form name.

After I click OK, I get the following:
Macro Name: Auto Exec
Condition: True
Action Name: Open Form
Arguments: frmMainCampaign|From|||Edit|Normal

At this point all I can click on is Halt, and it takes me out of there.

I do see the auto exec macro listed in my macro directory, when I click on
it I get the same message.

I did not build this program (obviously!) I am just using it to track
contributions. Do I have to re-build the query? I am not very familiar with
Access.

Anyone have any answers? Thank you for any and all responses.
--
Diane
From: Ronx on
You will need to post this question in a forum or newsgroup that deals with
Access - FrontPage is for building websites.
My guess is you will have to rebuild the *form* frmMainCampaign - whether
you will have to rebuild a query or not depends on what the form is for.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)