From: Carey D on

Daniel Fox wrote:
> This console is in excellent condition. Other than 2 bulbs out on VU
> meters 1 and 2 the board feels, looks, and sounds pretty close to new.

Spare meter bulbs are available from A&H, part number AD0013. An
alternative long life LED version is available too, part number
003-390. It may be worth replacing all the bulbs at the same time.
Regards,
Carey (A&H)

From: Daniel Fox on
Thanks for the info.

Dan

From: Daniel Fox on

Price drop. I really just don't have room for this and i'll take $500
or b/o.

Dan