From: Phoenix on
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:16:51 -0700, "Ted Perlman"
<ted(a)tedperlman.com> wrote:
> <The dB-L Mastering Limiter is a plug I use on *every* project I
create.>

> Dave's HAGGIS guitar amp simulator is KILLER! I just used it on a
song I was
> working on an hour ago. It's my go-to plugin for guitar amps.

> --

> Regards,

> Ted Perlman
> Producer-Arranger-Guitarist-Composer-Engineer
> www.tedperlman.com
> www.myspace.com/tedperlman
> www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

Interesting name for an ampsim.
From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Phoenix wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:16:51 -0700, "Ted Perlman" <ted(a)tedperlman.com>
> wrote:
>> <The dB-L Mastering Limiter is a plug I use on *every* project I
> create.>
>

>> Dave's HAGGIS guitar amp simulator is KILLER! I just used it on a
> song I was
>> working on an hour ago. It's my go-to plugin for guitar amps.
>

>> --
>

>> Regards,
>

>> Ted Perlman
>> Producer-Arranger-Guitarist-Composer-Engineer
>> www.tedperlman.com
>> www.myspace.com/tedperlman
>> www.facebook.com/ted.perlman
>
> Interesting name for an ampsim.
Yes, just don't look at a list of ingredients. ;)

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: DaveB on

> > Dave's HAGGIS guitar amp simulator is KILLER! ...
>
> Interesting name for an ampsim.

As I say on our website... "After days searching for a suitably
impressive name with which to embellish our finest amp, we had it
narrowed down to DGA10FXi or Flying Haggis. Since we believe this
business takes itself all too seriously sometimes, we went with the
latter for a bit of a laugh."