From: John Braner on
I've got a new song - called "Volcano Dust".

Part I is a 4 minute "Volcano sequence", meant for late night listening after a few drinks or
whatever, and Part II is the actual song. I've put up a long version (Part I and II) and a "short"
version which gets straight into the song.

short
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258412

long
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258409

All the usual suspects are here:
Superior Drums
Trilian Acoustic Bass (even nicer than the Trilogy one)
TruePiano
Real Strat through a POD XT...

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 10/06/2010 14:11, John Braner wrote:
> I've got a new song - called "Volcano Dust".
>
> Part I is a 4 minute "Volcano sequence", meant for late night listening
> after a few drinks or whatever, and Part II is the actual song. I've put
> up a long version (Part I and II) and a "short" version which gets
> straight into the song.
>

> short
> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258412
>

> long
> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258409
>
> All the usual suspects are here:
> Superior Drums
> Trilian Acoustic Bass (even nicer than the Trilogy one)
> TruePiano
> Real Strat through a POD XT...

Oh yeah - it was done in 64 bit, so it *must* be "better"....

--
===========

From: John Braner on
On 10/06/2010 14:50, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> short
>>> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258412
>>>

>>> long
>>> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258409
>>>
>>> All the usual suspects are here:
>>> Superior Drums
>>> Trilian Acoustic Bass (even nicer than the Trilogy one)
>>> TruePiano
>>> Real Strat through a POD XT...
>>>

>> Oh yeah - it was done in 64 bit, so it *must* be "better"....
>
> I lava it! Oh, and the short one is the better one of course! ;)

Thanks for listening Glennbo. I'm pretty sure nobody will like the long one - but I felt like doing
it ;-)

--
===========

From: Sue Morton on
Only if you first formatted with NTFS... otherwise 64-bit sounds like
everything else. Trust me. I know.
--
Sue Morton

From: John Braner on
On 11/06/2010 02:46, Sue Morton wrote:
> Only if you first formatted with NTFS... otherwise 64-bit sounds like
> everything else. Trust me. I know.

Sue,

Can you please do me a big favour? DON'T TELL EVERYBODY ELSE! ;-)

By the way - I'm doing a new experiment. I'm going to try to format my C: drive as ext3, and see how
that wor////////////...........

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk