From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> I've got a new song - called "Volcano Dust".
>
> Part I is a 4 minute "Volcano sequence", meant for late night listening
after a few drinks or
> whatever, and Part II is the actual song. I've put up a long version (Part
I and II) and a "short"
> version which gets straight into the song.
>

> short
> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258412
>

> long
> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258409

I like the long one! Is it me or do you have your links/songs wrong ?
I'm getting just the volcano on your "long" part I and II.
Could be too many sambookas last night For me.<G>

>All the usual suspects are here:
> Superior Drums
> Trilian Acoustic Bass (even nicer than the Trilogy one)
> TruePiano
> Real Strat through a POD XT...

You forgot the most important one.....the Volcano!!!

:-)

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 10/06/2010 15:11, polymod wrote:
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> I've got a new song - called "Volcano Dust".
>>
>> Part I is a 4 minute "Volcano sequence", meant for late night listening
> after a few drinks or
>> whatever, and Part II is the actual song. I've put up a long version (Part
> I and II) and a "short"
>> version which gets straight into the song.
>>

>> short
>> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258412
>>

>> long
>> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258409
>
> I like the long one! Is it me or do you have your links/songs wrong ?
> I'm getting just the volcano on your "long" part I and II.
> Could be too many sambookas last night For me.<G>

Thanks for listening Poly! You have to hang in there on the long one. "Part II" starts a little
after 4 minutes. On a CD, I'll put a new song marker for Part II - so it will be like 2 different
songs and you can skip "Part I" if you want.

>> All the usual suspects are here:
>> Superior Drums
>> Trilian Acoustic Bass (even nicer than the Trilogy one)
>> TruePiano
>> Real Strat through a POD XT...
>
> You forgot the most important one.....the Volcano!!!

Oh yeah - that's 1 Omnisphere multi ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Neil Rutman on
Very cool John! I could really picture this in a film (not necessarily
limited to a volcano film). Drums sound great. Which SD kit are you using?

Neil R

From: John Braner on
On 10/06/2010 18:04, Neil Rutman wrote:
> Very cool John! I could really picture this in a film (not necessarily
> limited to a volcano film). Drums sound great. Which SD kit are you using?
>
> Neil R
>
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> I've got a new song - called "Volcano Dust".
>>
>> Part I is a 4 minute "Volcano sequence", meant for late night listening
>> after a few drinks or whatever, and Part II is the actual song. I've put
>> up a long version (Part I and II) and a "short" version which gets
>> straight into the song.
>>

>> short
>> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258412
>>

>> long
>> http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9258409
>>
>> All the usual suspects are here:
>> Superior Drums
>> Trilian Acoustic Bass (even nicer than the Trilogy one)
>> TruePiano
>> Real Strat through a POD XT...
>>

>> --
>> ===========
>> John Braner
>>
>> jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
>> http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner

Thanks for listening Neil. It's the Metal Foundry kit. This kit definitely isn't just for "Metal" -
but it's good for "big" ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk