From: Sue Morton on
My cats are all VERY unhappy!

Poly, did you fall and hit your head again?

Weird. (Or is that, "werd"?)

Yes praise God it is short! I do like the ending however. :-D
--
Sue Morton

From: Steve_Karl on

"polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message news:4bb771e8$0$4988$607ed4bc(a)cv.net...
> 1. I tried to dance to it but I broke both my legs.
> 2. This will definitely annoy the neighbors. It even annoys me. Thank God
> it's short.
> 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
> 4. But not now. And certainly not this.
> 5. Experiments using a sus4 chord as a lead instrument can make a cat do
> funny things.
>
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Face_Jam.mp3
>
> ;)
>
> Poly

Pretty cool.

Reminds me of a few things from Allan Holdsworth's "Secrets" except he's a bit more legato
on the lead lines, and also same for bass player. Just slightly more legato but only slightly.

Drums are a bit small compared to the bass. No kick drum noticable here
on Auratones and Mackie HR824's.
I didn't take out my ear plugs but that wouldn't matter on the kick drum.

I like it. It would be nice to hear it with drums that are as up front as everything else.

Steve

From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> My cats are all VERY unhappy!
>
> Poly, did you fall and hit your head again?
>
> Weird. (Or is that, "werd"?)
>
> Yes praise God it is short! I do like the ending however. :-D

Hey Sue.
I sent you two emails and they both came back returned.
Can you shoot me an email to make sure I have your correct address?

Maybe it got rejected because it had an attachment.

Poly

From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> My cats are all VERY unhappy!

Then my work has been done<g>

> Poly, did you fall and hit your head again?

No, but there's been a lot of mold with this wet weather. Maybe I should
have stayed away from those funny looking mushrooms.

> Weird. (Or is that, "werd"?)

I'll go for weird.

> Yes praise God it is short! I do like the ending however. :-D

That is a real nice toy piano sample in Kontakt that I love.

Best,
Poly

From: polymod on

"Steve_Karl" <nospam(a)noway.com> wrote in message

> "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> > 1. I tried to dance to it but I broke both my legs.
> > 2. This will definitely annoy the neighbors. It even annoys me. Thank
God
> > it's short.
> > 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
> > 4. But not now. And certainly not this.
> > 5. Experiments using a sus4 chord as a lead instrument can make a cat do
> > funny things.
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Face_Jam.mp3
> >
> > ;)
> >
> > Poly
>
> Pretty cool.
>
> Reminds me of a few things from Allan Holdsworth's "Secrets" except he's a
bit more legato
> on the lead lines, and also same for bass player. Just slightly more
legato but only slightly.

> Drums are a bit small compared to the bass. No kick drum noticable here
> on Auratones and Mackie HR824's.
> I didn't take out my ear plugs but that wouldn't matter on the kick drum.
>
> I like it. It would be nice to hear it with drums that are as up front as
>everything else.

Thanks Steve. Yea, I tend to mix my drums a little in the back in pieces
like this since they're not real and I don't want to call attention to them
as much as the lead lines<g>

Poly

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4