Prev: Fresh Pots
Next: Face Jam
From: polymod on
1. I tried to dance to it but I broke both my legs.
2. This will definitely annoy the neighbors. It even annoys me. Thank God
it's short.
3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
4. But not now. And certainly not this.
5. Experiments using a sus4 chord as a lead instrument can make a cat do
funny things.

http://www.sonicmusic.net/Face_Jam.mp3

;)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:4bb771e8$0$4988$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > 1. I tried to dance to it but I broke both my legs.
> > 2. This will definitely annoy the neighbors. It even annoys me. Thank
God
> > it's short.
> > 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
> > 4. But not now. And certainly not this.
> > 5. Experiments using a sus4 chord as a lead instrument can make a cat do
> > funny things.
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Face_Jam.mp3
>
> HoldsworPastoriuPoly!!! I LIKE IT! But then I am warped. ;)

Thanks! And yes, you are warped....just like me!

> One note. You need a smidge of blank leader on that.

Have to check that out. All my tunes have a preset leader.
Thanks.

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 03/04/2010 18:47, polymod wrote:
> 1. I tried to dance to it but I broke both my legs.
> 2. This will definitely annoy the neighbors. It even annoys me. Thank God
> it's short.
> 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
> 4. But not now. And certainly not this.
> 5. Experiments using a sus4 chord as a lead instrument can make a cat do
> funny things.
>
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Face_Jam.mp3
>
> ;)
>
> Poly

This also reminds me of some of the Miles Davis stuff from the 80's. I agree with Stve that the
drums could be more up front.

> 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.

This definitely won't be on the AM radio ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> On 03/04/2010 18:47, polymod wrote:
> > 1. I tried to dance to it but I broke both my legs.
> > 2. This will definitely annoy the neighbors. It even annoys me. Thank
God
> > it's short.
> > 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
> > 4. But not now. And certainly not this.
> > 5. Experiments using a sus4 chord as a lead instrument can make a cat do
> > funny things.
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Face_Jam.mp3
> >
> > ;)
> >
> > Poly
> >

> This also reminds me of some of the Miles Davis stuff from the 80's. I
agree with Stve that the
> drums could be more up front.
>
> > 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
>
> This definitely won't be on the AM radio ;-)

Oh yea?
Well I just burned it on a CD and it's sitting right on top of my AM radio.
So there!

;)

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 05/04/2010 11:59, polymod wrote:
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> On 03/04/2010 18:47, polymod wrote:
>>> 1. I tried to dance to it but I broke both my legs.
>>> 2. This will definitely annoy the neighbors. It even annoys me. Thank
> God
>>> it's short.
>>> 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
>>> 4. But not now. And certainly not this.
>>> 5. Experiments using a sus4 chord as a lead instrument can make a cat do
>>> funny things.
>>>
>>> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Face_Jam.mp3
>>>
>>> ;)
>>>
>>> Poly
>>>

>> This also reminds me of some of the Miles Davis stuff from the 80's. I
> agree with Stve that the
>> drums could be more up front.
>>
>> > 3. Someday I'll actually write songs that will be played on AM radio.
>>
>> This definitely won't be on the AM radio ;-)
>
> Oh yea?
> Well I just burned it on a CD and it's sitting right on top of my AM radio.
> So there!
>
> ;)
>
> Poly

OK - I was wrong, sorry. ;-)

When I say "it will never be on AM radio" I mean it as a compliment ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner