From: SH on
Hi everyone,
I have some troubles with my application's toolbar. Please see some lines of
code following:
int CMainFrame::OnCreate(LPCREATESTRUCT lpCreateStruct)
{
if (CFrameWnd::OnCreate(lpCreateStruct) == -1)
return -1;
if (!m_wndCommandBar.Create(this)
|| !m_wndCommandBar.InsertMenuBar(IDR_MAINFRAME)
|| !m_wndCommandBar.LoadToolBar(IDR_MAINFRAME)
|| !m_wndCommandBar.AddAdornments(dwAdornmentFlags)
)
{
TRACE0("Failed to create CommandBar\n");
return -1; // fail to create
}
m_wndCommandBar.SetBarStyle(m_wndCommandBar.GetBarStyle() | CBRS_SIZE_FIXED);
return 0;
}

My application works well with Windows Mobile 5.0 (either Pocket PC device
or Pocket PC emulator). But now I want to try with Windows Mobile 6 Standard
Pocket PC Device, it doesn't work any more. there is some errors on the
Pocket PC as following:
"Failed to create empty document."
I found out that error is in a ine:
"!m_wndCommandBar.LoadToolBar(IDR_MAINFRAME)"
and when I commented out this line, this application works but, the toolbar
disappears.
I guess the problem come form the different between Windows mobile 5 and
windows mobile 6, but I don't know how to fix it.
Is any one can help me please!
Best regards!

From: Tom Serface on
Can you debug into the functions and see where it is failing? Maybe that
would give you some indication.

Tom