From: Alex Green on
3.0.28 and 3.0.32 - Native OS version shipped by Novell(Linux) and Sun(Solaris)

Failing is the right thing to do in an MS-DNS/AD-Integrated environment, however for non-MS DNS environments disabling is going to be cleaner.

Cross-wires (.....)

AD record update (SPN or DNS) failing absolutely the right thing to do ... no question.

DDNS Fail - disable option would be good ... only talking about this... not the AD bit...

:)... so command-line or config option do'able?

Looks fine... :)... chances this makes it into the main stream for vendor adoption?

Cool.. wasn't being impertinent.. just curious :)...