From: news.eternal-september.org on
Use Windows Explorer to look in your Eudora data folder. Most questionable
files can then be examined in a text editor.

Eric

From: Ken1 on
On Jan 25, 7:35 am, "news.eternal-september.org"
<ericNOS...(a)bloch.com> wrote:
> Use Windows Explorer to look in your Eudora data folder. Most questionable
> files can then be examined in a text editor.
>
> Eric
>
> "Han" <nob...(a)nospam.not> wrote in message

> > Ken1 <i...(a)kerrisonsorchard.com.au> wrote in news:f7a15b7d-89c0-4dd3-bc44-
> > f0ba58dfe...(a)r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:
>
> >> I was transferring my 2009 messages to new 2009 mailboxes - selecting
> >> and then right clicking, choosing transfer and finding the required
> >> mailbox. Worked fine except for OUT. I selected the emails but, while
> >> I was locating the 2009 out mailbox, the transfer took place -
> >> apparently to nowhere - I have no been able to locate the emails in
> >> any other mailbox and they have gone from my out box.
>
> >> Any suggestions?
>
> > There is an undo, under edit, or use Ctrl-Z.  This of course is for the
> > latest action, or series of actions.
>
> > Then there is the "recent" under the mailboxes menu, for similar purposes.
>
> > I know about the inadvertent dropping of messages into the wrong place ....
> > I also use the find function for messages that may have wandered from
> > their
> > supposedly assigned locations <grin>.
>
> > --
> > Best regards
> > Han
> > email address is invalid

Thanks everyone John's advice solved the problem - as has been said,
the messages were probably parked somewhere so I selected a rare word
which would have featured (easily found by exploring replies), ran a
search of all mailboxes and found that name, and all all my 2009 out
messages, in my 'Ebay in' mailbox.

Saved!!!!!
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2