From: Larry Dunn on
I had a computer failure. The hard drive OK and is installed as an
external drive. When I tried to move CAVO to the new computer, 2.7
works normally. I need somethings out 2.6. When I tried to start
2.6, I get failure to initiate repository.

Can anyone give me some ideas how to get this up and running.

Larry
From: Urs Eggmann on
Hi Larry,

VO 2.7 uses a cfg-file for configuration.
Vo 2.6 uses the registry, so, I guess that vo 2.6 needs a proper
installation. Since VO 2.7 simple copying is sufficiant.

regards
Urs