From: John Corliss on
Somebody pretending to be John Corliss wrote:
> John Corliss wrote:
>> (removed the forgery)

The post to which I'm replying is a forgery which I did not send. It was
sent through x-privat.org, with whom I don't have an account. I only
post through Computer Country (an ISP in Oregon) or occasionally,
through my account with Eternal-September.org.

The alt.comp.freeware group is being flooded with forgeries. Keep your
eyes open by checking message headers, specifically looking for
"x-private.org" in the path statement. Better yet (if you can) set your
news reader to flag everything sent through x-privat.org. Note though,
x-privat.org isn't the only service being used to post forgeries to this
group.

--
John Corliss BS206. Using News Proxy, I block all Google Groups posts
due to Googlespam, and as many posts from anonymous remailers (like

No ad, cd, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, share, spy, time-limited,
trial or web wares OR warez for me, please.