From: JS on
Hello,
Lately, I've been getting an error everytime I boot up from ctfmon.exe. My
problem pertains to this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/887852

Faulting module is also sptip.dll just to note. (See bottom of my post)

I have version 8.1 and 6.1 of the Japanese and Korean language bar, but I
opted to delete the "migrated" registry entry in the Korean registry anyway.
This fixed my problem, but after another reboot, it still remains.

Is there anyway I can reinstall the IME Language Bar? I seriously cannot
figure this out. Here is the full event viewer error:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 2/13/2007
Time: 10:10:45 PM
User: N/A
Computer: (name)
Faulting application ctfmon.exe, version 5.1.2600.2180, faulting module
sptip.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x00010736.

Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 63 74 66 ure ctf