From: KK on
I read http://support.microsoft.com/kb/820129 about these two parameters.

I try to set the PercentUAllowed to 1 and restart http. But when I put the
%uNNNN in the query parameter, it still works. Could someone give me an
example URL that show what does not work if PercentUAllowed is not zero.

Moreover, can someone explain what the FavorUTF8 does? Does the query
parameters will be decoded in UTF8? Can you give me an example?

I Google these parameters, but don't find any example about it.

Thanks in advance.
From: b.jeswine on
In news:CD621A39-0232-4D23-9A8B-585067F1DCE7(a)microsoft.com,
KK <KK(a)discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> Moreover, can someone explain what the FavorUTF8 does? Does the query
> parameters will be decoded in UTF8? Can you give me an example?
>
> I Google these parameters, but don't find any example about it.

Are you trying to tell us that you can't find any useful information in
something as simple as http://www.google.com/search?q=FavorUTF8+iis ? Just
look at the very first link in the results, for instance.

From: KK on
The first link is the link I have posted.

Thanks for telling me how to Google. :(