From: Alan on
I've been asking about this issue for a couple of weeks now. 2 questions -
Noone answers.
I need my app to have access to the fax server without having that users
specifically included in the server's local users group. I found that if I
included it there was no problem (no need for admin rights specifically). If
I delete that user I can get past the "Can't retrieve server properties"
error message. I'm trying to debug by just printing to the fax from notepad
as a first step.
Have you tried adding a local user with the PC credentials in your setup?
Alan

From: Alan on
Sorry but how do you give "Domain Administrator privileges" to your
"Workstation"???
Surely you mean the user not the PC?
thanks