From: mike on
Has been disabled by Outlook.If no updates is avaible uninstall.

frsars wrote:

FaxExtension in Outlook
03-Dec-09

When I open a new message in Outlook the following appears: " The Add-in
"FaxExtension" (C:\Windows\System32\fxest32.dll) cannot be loaded and has
been disabled by Outlook... If no update is available, please uninstall the
Add/in" . I cannot find the file fxest32.dll where it is supposed to be or
anywhere else. So what can I do to get rid of this irritating message box
which comes up each time I open Outlook and click for a new message? Many
thanks for any help you can offer.

On Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:09 AM
frsars wrote:

FaxExtension in Outlook
When I open a new message in Outlook the following appears: " The Add-in
"FaxExtension" (C:\Windows\System32\fxest32.dll) cannot be loaded and has
been disabled by Outlook... If no update is available, please uninstall the
Add/in" . I cannot find the file fxest32.dll where it is supposed to be or
anywhere else. So what can I do to get rid of this irritating message box
which comes up each time I open Outlook and click for a new message? Many
thanks for any help you can offer.

On Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:24 AM
Gordon wrote:

Have you tried removing the add-in from Outlook?
Have you tried removing the add-in from Outlook? How you do that I think
depends on your (secret) version of Outlook...

On Thursday, December 03, 2009 7:38 AM
Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] wrote:

With Outlook closed, try deleting the file extend.
With Outlook closed, try deleting the file extend.dat in the (usually hidden)
folder %UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook (XP) or
%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Outlook (Vista or 7).
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

DataContractSerializer Basics
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ad947ce6-cd3e-4647-b69c-94d2f3b1b265/datacontractserializer-ba.aspx