From: astaasta on
Hello,
I use (PrinterCE.NetCF SDK PocketPC (ARM) - 1.2.6.0\rwww.FieldSoftware.com (c)
2001-2009) in my C# .net cf application to print to a Zebra MZ320.
I have a global instance of FieldSoftware.PrinterCE_NetCF.PrinterCE that I
initialize in mainForm Loading.
Then when user select a voucher for printing I do the following:
prce.KillDoc();
prce.PrOrientation = PrinterCE.ORIENTATION.PORTRAIT; //Force to portrait mode
prce.ScaleMode = PrinterCE.MEASUREMENT_UNITS.CENTIMETERS; //Everything in
CENTIMETERS
prce.SelectPrinter(false); //Zebra printer and default values
I send some sql queries to retrieve data form Table Orders-OrderLines and for
PrintingPattern,
I use drawText mainly and DrawPicture,all works fine.
But when I send a bigger printing more than 11.000bytes (more than 7 items in
order) it doesn�t work,
Either will print half of the data,or will stuck and print nothing until the
next printing that will unstack and print all(and previous).
Sorry for my english.
If you want some aditional information-code to send you, I will be glad.
Thanks for helping