From: zhanghwb via PocketPCJunkies.com on
Stuck in a project. When I use "wireless manager" in WM 6.5 to phone off the
phone, after warm boot, the signal strengh bar show "phone off" then shift to
"No Service". I think here should be phone off. Want to know which
notification RIL Proxy or upper layer get or which RIL_Getxxx funciton RIL
Proxy send to change the icon?

Any Idea will be very very appretiated.

Great thanks in advance

--

Best Regards,
William Zhang

From: zhanghwb via PocketPCJunkies.com on
I think maybe caused by the incorrect return result of
RILDrv_GetSignalQuality function. not the notification (I comment out all the
NOTIFICATION, issue still there.)

Any clue?

--

Best Regards,
William Zhang

From: zhanghwb via PocketPCJunkies.com on

--

Best Regards,
William Zhang

From: zhanghwb via PocketPCJunkies.com on
Problem solved, the NULL command to AT COM port should have option of
CMDOPT_NOOP

thanks

--

Best Regards,