From: rroswell86 on
I have used a spreadsheet for years (not created by me) that figures dates
for leases. I enter the starting date at the top, then in a column the
number of months for each step of the lease. The formula would then figure
out starting and ending date for each period.

Example: Starting Date 4/1/2010
3 4/1/10 6/30/10
12 7/1/10 6/30/11

The formula that suddenly quit working is copied and pasted below.

='C:\Program
Files\MSO\OFFICE11\LIBRARY\Analysis\ATPVBAEN.XLA'!EOMONTH(E15,B15-1)

Any ideas?
From: Bob Phillips on
Sounds like your file has moved.

Just try