From: Darrell (Singapore) on
anyone know how to stop a Microsoft Dynamics NAV user from being able to
select File > Database > New !!!

From: Sebastian on
Darrell (Singapore) wrote:
> anyone know how to stop a Microsoft Dynamics NAV user from being able to
> select File > Database > New !!!

Which version SQL ??
regards
SW
From: Darrell (Singapore) on
native version.

it is possible to disable File > Database > Delete by using permissions, but
I cannot find permissions for File > Database > New (which also lets you
delete a database, by overwriting the file !!!)

Best Regards,

Darrell

From: Peter D. J�rgensen on

"Darrell (Singapore)" <email(a)darrell.infoX>
> I cannot find permissions for File > Database > New (which also lets you
> delete a database, by overwriting the file !!!)

Why do you let users have any access to the database file on the server?

/Peter

From: Darrell (Singapore) on

The Administrator has access to the database file on the server, not the
users.

The Administrator overwrote the database file.

Looking for a way to stop it from being possible.

Darrell