From: Tom Roberts on
I am using Item tracking, Lot numbers. I order 10,000 items. First purchase
receipt is 2000 Lot number A1234. The next Day I receive 3000 more Lot number
A1234 but when I try to assign the lot number It says I can only handle 2000.

How do I maintain the integrity of the Vendor Lot Number. I don't want to
create A1234-1 unless I have to.

Thank you,
--
Tom Roberts
Parente Technology
From: Harmeet Singh on
As per my understanding you will have to use 1234-1 or any new number unless
you want to assign lot numbers to all the items before receiving 2000.