From: Larry on
When I was trying to export my outlook addresses I selected "Comma Separated
Values(windows) and got this msg STD11N.MSI missing. I have inserted the
install disc I get a message can not find the path to this file.
From: Brian Tillman on
Larry <Larry(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When I was trying to export my outlook addresses I selected "Comma
> Separated Values(windows) and got this msg STD11N.MSI missing. I have
> inserted the install disc I get a message can not find the path to
> this file.

Have you changed disk drives since installing Outlook, using a program like
MaxBlast to copy your old drive to the new one?
--
Brian Tillman