From: Dazzzzzza on

Task 'pop-server.bigpond.net.au - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) :
'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues,
contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

I keep getting this error message whilst trying to check emails.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
how frequently are you autochecking - see send/receive settings - don't go
below 8 min, raise it much higher if you think the mailbox has more than 50
messages until the mailbox is cleared. if it continues, contact bigpond and
see if there is a reason why they are disconnecting you.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From: Dazzzzzza on
Hi Diane, Thank You for your suggest, this is what i am getting now ..

Task 'mail.bigpond.com - Receiving' reported error (0x8004060C) : 'The
message store has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in
this message store, select some items that you no longer need, and
permanently (SHIFT + DEL) delete them.'

I have approx 14,000 emails in my inbox, i am guessing this is the problem.
Is there anyway around this. I really cant aford to delete them???